Friday, May 8, 2009

Here is a cheat sheet to pass your next CDL test

I have found a web page that will give you all the tests and answers!

You truckers can skip studding all those road rule books!
You truckers can up grade to doubles, triples, hazardous, or passenger vehicle
I don't know about you truckers but every time I have to take that dreaded CDL test I barley pass the computer tests. The questions are not worded as I would assume the situation is. The answers sometimes don't seem as they would be the most logical and the Numbers are sometimes irrelevant if your not a mechanic doing the repairs!

I have found a website for you truckers that has all the tests and answers click here to take the easy way out on your next CDL test.

This web sight is a powerful tool in my book!

My boss has just failed it twice in a row and is not to happy! He is studying it now!

How embarrassing would it be if A trucker had to tell dispatch that you failed the test and cant haul a load until you can retake the test again.

I know i don't want to have to tell a trucker that i cant test drive his truck because i don't have a license for it how would that make me look in your eyes?

No comments: