Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tired of trucking and want a change or just want to truck part time?

How many of you truckers want a change but just cant find anything you know how to do to make the same or more money each month?

Have you ever considered being a broker?

I am one person that has the same problem. I have been turning wrenches for many years and believe me if I could find something else to do that would pay me the same and didn't half to get all dirty and full of grease and fuel everyday i would jump to the opportunity. Its not that i don't love what i do. Its what i do is a dirty, sweat dripping, bloody job! If i could find a job turning wrenches in an air conditioned building with no oil or fuel around and be able to fabricate without the fumes from the torch burning rubber or paint. If the grinder didn't plug my sinuses. I would have a perfect job! Diesel repair is what i know.

Trucking is what you know!

Being a broker to you would be as easy as me being the service wrighter.

I do the service wright er job on a daily basis when needed we all share the responsibility in our shop. We want our customers to have a personal relationship with our mechanics. We don't have you sign in and you never get to see what goes on behind the counter. We talk to you and get a feel for the problem and it helps us help you.

If i can do the service wright er job because i know about diesel repairs then i highly believe you can be a broker. You have the advantage of dealing with them everyday and you know all the tricks to every type of load you just half to have the ambition to make a change for the better. You can even broker from your truck you drive know for an extra income!
Being a broker will help you with your own loads, you wont half to run as many miles each week for the same income, you can even make so much money once you get started that you can retire and hire someone to run it for you on your computer. Its a win win situation all the way around all you half to do is just do it.
I have found a company that will give you all the necessary tools and training to become the most successful broker in the industry
freight broker boot camp Click Here!
You should check it out! I know if I had this kind of opportunity I would definitely check into it!

No comments: